July 26th, 2008: AVRON Partners forms partnership with Austin Ventuires to provide investment in supply chain growth equity.
July 26th, 2008: AVRON Partners forms partnership with Austin Ventuires to provide investment in supply chain growth equity.[ More News and Announcements ]
Austin Ventures ("AV") has worked with talented entrepreneurs to build valuable companies for nearly 25 years. With $3.9 billion under management, AV is the most active venture capital and growth equity firm in Texas and one of the most established in the nation. With a focus on business services, information services, integrated media, computer and communications hardware, and enterprise software, AV invests at all stages of company development, from $100,000 "planned experiments" in early stage ideas to $100+ million investments in expansion rounds, minority recapitalizations, and buyouts of middle market growth companies. Visit [ www.austinventures.com ] for more information.
- $20 million to $75 million net revenue for "niche" or local/regional operations
- $100 million + net revenue for multi-regional or national/international operations
- Minimum EBITDA margins: 8%-12%
- Consistent growth: 10%+
- Asset light or non-asset
- Technology a key competitive advantage, but not the primary product
- Market sector growing long-term
- Organic growth potential; not fully dependent on M&A
- Customer base not excessively concentrated
- Core of key management willing to continue leadership roles
- Experienced and motivated management with proven successes
- Open to transition and change to achieve personal and professional goals
- Will support relationships with executive leadership and new investors